Design Reality is a leading Product Design agency founded in 2000. Based in the heart of North Wales we work across a wide range of sectors including Industrial, Medical and Consumer. We’ve got an outstanding team of Design and Electronics experts offering specialist knowledge and experience to our clients, ensuring we develop outstanding and award-winning product design.
We’ve recently won some exciting client projects, so to support the ongoing growth of the business we’re looking for a Designer to join our team.
We’re looking for a skilled Designer who is happy to show initiative, with a minimum of 2 years experience in a design consultancy or equivalent environment. If you’re a highly motivated individual with the desire to work in a friendly consultancy with a diverse range of clients, then this is a great opportunity for you!
- Consult with clients and stakeholders to understand the objectives and constraints of the design brief
- Undertake research and analyzing functional, commercial, cultural and aesthetic requirements
- Formulating design concepts for a range of products
- Preparing sketches, diagrams, illustrations, plans, samples and models to communicate design concepts
- Communicating design solutions to project Lead and manufacturing partners
- Selecting, specifying and recommending functional and aesthetic materials, production methods and finishes for manufacture
- Detailing and documenting the selected design for production
- Preparing prototypes for client feedback
- Supervising the preparation of patterns, programs and tooling, and the manufacture process
This is a full-time position based in North Wales.
If you think you’re the right fit for Design Reality please send your cv and portfolio to email@example.com
Salary commensurate with experience
No recruitment agencies please