Embedded Software Engineer
Design Reality is one of the leading UK Product Design consultancies. Our clients range from some of the world’s biggest names to start-ups with ground-breaking ideas. We’ve got an outstanding team of Product Designers and Electronics experts, offering specialist knowledge and experience to our clients, enabling us to develop outstanding product design. Based in the heart of North Wales, we work across a wide range of sectors, including Industrial, Medical and Consumer.
We’ve recently won some exciting client projects, so to support the ongoing growth of the business we’re looking for a Embedded Software (Firmware) Design Engineer to join our growing product development team. You will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and develop cutting-edge technology, whilst working as part of a friendly, dynamic and multi-skilled team.
We’re looking for Embedded Software (Firmware) Design Engineer ideally with 3+ years electronic engineering experience, who has good problem-solving skills, a passion to learn and wants to be part of a great team.
Additional advantageous skills
- Researching, consulting, analyzing, and evaluating system program needs
- Identifying technology limitations and deficiencies in existing systems and associated processes, procedures, and methods
- Testing, debugging, diagnosing, and correcting errors and faults in an applications programming language within established testing protocols, guidelines, and quality standards to ensure programs and applications perform to specification.
- Writing and maintaining program code to meet system requirements, system designs and technical specifications in accordance with quality accredited standards.
- Writing, updating, and maintaining technical program, end user documentation and operational procedures.
- Providing advice, guidance and expertise in developing proposals and strategies for software design activities such as financial evaluation and costings for recommending software purchases and upgrades
- Conducting tests of electronic systems, collects and analyses data, and assembles circuitry.
- BSc or higher in electronic engineering.
- PCB Design experience (Altium CAD or equivalent)
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- This is a full-time position based in North Wales.
- If you think you’re the right fit for Design Reality, please send your CV to email@example.com
- No recruitment agencies, please.
- No deadline, however we will close this advert immediately if we find the right candidate.