Salary: Up to £25k PA
Design Reality is one of the leading UK Product Design consultancies. Our clients range from some of the World’s biggest names, to start-ups with ground-breaking ideas. We’ve got an outstanding team of Product Designers and Electronics experts offering specialist knowledge and experience to our clients, enabling us to develop outstanding product design. Based in the heart of North Wales we work across a wide range of sectors including Industrial, Medical and Consumer.
We’ve recently won some exciting client projects, so to support the ongoing growth of the business we’re looking for a Firmware Electronics Engineer to join our growing electronics team. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and develop cutting-edge technology, whilst working as part of a friendly, dynamic and multi-skilled team.
We’re looking for junior electronics engineer ideally with 2 years electronic engineering experience, who has good problem-solving skills, a passion to learn and wants to be part of a great team.
- Electronic set up of various PCB’s.
- Fault finding down to a board level.
- Hand/Pick and place components and soldering.
- Testing PCB’s and Test Procedure set up and reporting.
- Loading of Firmware/Software version onto IC’s.
Experience / Skills Required
- Assembly of multiple PCB stacks, flying lead components for a wide range of development prototypes.
- Ideally 2 years electronic engineering experience.
- Competent in interpreting schematics drawings and PCB layout drawings.
- Competent in interpreting Bills of Material (B.O.M) spread sheets for component requirements.
- Able to fault find to a component level and diagnose issues to aid development.
- Soldering capability up to 0603 component and QFN0.5mm.
Additional / Advantageous Attributes
- ONC/HNC or higher in electronic engineering.
- PCB Design experience (Altium CAD or equivalent)
This is a full-time position based in North Wales.
If you think you’re the right fit for Design Reality please send your cv to email@example.com
Deadline 22th February 2021
No recruitment agencies please