Salary: Dependent on experience
Design Reality is one of the leading UK Product Design consultancies. Our clients range from some of the world’s biggest names to start-ups with ground-breaking ideas. We’ve got an outstanding team of Product Designers and Electronics experts, offering specialist knowledge and experience to our clients, enabling us to develop exceptional product design. Based in the heart of North Wales, we work across a wide range of sectors, including Industrial, Medical and Consumer.
We have recently won some exciting client projects, so to support the ongoing growth of the business we’re looking for a Product Designer to join our growing product development team. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects and develop cutting-edge technology, whilst working as part of a friendly, dynamic and multi-skilled team.
We’re looking for a Product Designer ideally with 2+ years’ experience in a product development role, who has good problem-solving skills, a passion to learn and wants to be part of a great team.
Additional advantageous skills:
- Understanding the objectives and constraints of the design brief by consulting with clients and stakeholders.
- Undertaking research and analyzing functional, commercial, cultural and aesthetic requirements.
- Formulating design concepts for a range of products.
- Preparing sketches, diagrams, illustrations, plans, samples and models to communicate design concepts.
- Communicating design solutions to project Lead and manufacturing partners.
- Selecting, specifying and recommending functional and aesthetic materials, production methods and finishes for manufacture.
- Detailing and documenting the selected design for production.
- Preparing prototypes for client feedback.
- Supervising the preparation of patterns, programs and tooling, and the manufacture process.
Degree or higher in Product/Industrial Design, or equivalent course.
- This is a full-time position based in North Wales.
- If you think you’re the right fit for Design Reality, please send your CV to email@example.com
- No deadline, however we will close this advert immediately if we find the right candidate.
- No recruitment agencies, please.