Design Reality is one of the leading UK Product Design consultancies. Our clients range from some of the world’s biggest names to start-ups with ground-breaking ideas. We’ve got an outstanding team of Product Designers, Electronics and Manufacturing experts, offering specialist knowledge and experience to our clients, enabling us to develop exceptional product design. Based in the heart of North Wales, we work across a wide range of sectors, including Industrial, Medical and Consumer.
We’ve recently won some exciting client projects, so to support the ongoing growth of the business we’re looking for a Production Supervisor to join our growing production team. You’ll have the opportunity to work on a new range of products using bespoke equipment and processes, whilst working as part of a friendly, dynamic and multi-skilled team.
We’re looking for Production Supervisor, ideally with over 2 years of experience in a manual / semi-automated production environment. You will have good team management and problem-solving skills, attention to detail, a passion to learn and want to be part of a great team.
• Setup, running, and closedown of production batches with a ‘hands on’ approach at all times
• Supervision of production facility staff
• Take ownership of production batch records (paper and electronic), ensuring they are completed correctly and in a timely manner
• Promoting compliance to quality standards throughout the production facility
• Promoting Health and Safety within production facility
• Testing and inspection of incoming raw materials and finished goods
• Receiving and dispatch of raw materials and finished goods
• Packing and palletising of finished goods
• Some manual handling is required in this role
• Working closely with the Production Manager to identify and rectify machine and process problems in real time
• Assisting with product trials and machinery validation when required
- This is a full-time position based in North Wales.
- If you think you’re the right fit for Design Reality, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- No deadline; however, we will close this advert immediately if we find the right candidate.
- No recruitment agencies please.