Our Electronics Design Manager and Engineer Extraordinaire, Szymon Stolbunow, has been with Design Reality for 4 years. In case the Dexter reference in the title confused you, we meant this Dexter, of course.
1. What do you consider to be the defining point of your design experience?
Multi point viewing and multi skill design.
2. What do you do at Design Reality?
Create electronic department, design and guide electronics, firmware and software.
3. What do you most like about your role?
Free hands, lots of interesting new design, multi-disciplinary team, focus on result.
4. What do you most like about working at Design Reality?
Very nice and friendly place, lots of young people, good fun.
5. Describe yourself in 3 words.
(WTF) – trying to understand Why some stuff is done the way it is done, Try to make more simple and have Fun doing it.
6. Three people you would invite to dinner.
John Galt, Nikolay Tesla, Donald Trump